• Three meals a day (hot breakfast, sack lunch, and a hot dinner)
• Professional staff to facilitate your experience
• Ministry site assignments that match the ability and desires of your group
• Worship services and fellowship opportunities
• Preparation materials designed to spiritually prepare your group for missions in our city
• Private meeting space for group time at night
• A MissionLab t-shirt, devotional, and pen
SHORTS: Shorts MUST extend at least one inch below fingertips while standing. Running shorts that “swoop” up on the sides are not acceptable if they do not meet the length requirement all the way around.
SHIRTS:Beware of any offensive or insensitive material printed on t-shirts. You can roll the sleeves up and sleeveless shirts may be worn, but thin strapped tank-tops, low necklines, and midriffs are NOT allowed. No part of undergarments must ever be seen. Due to sudden rainfall in New Orleans, girls should pack more than just white t-shirts.
SHOES: Closed-toe shoes with closed heels must be worn while on construction sites. Keep your feet protected!
JEANS: Jeans offer more protection, but are not required for work sites unless otherwise stated. Low-cut hip hugger jeans are not allowed unless a shirt is worn long enough to cover the backside and midriff.
SWIMSUITS: For males, board shorts are acceptable swimwear (no speedos). For females, modest one-piece swimsuits or tankinis that completely cover the midriff are acceptable. NO two-pieces, mono-kinis, bikinis, or anything that reveals midriff or is very low-cut.
OTHER: It’s a good idea to bring a light rain jacket—afternoon showers are common.
3939 Gentilly Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70126